




Noah had a rough week last week, spending a total of 5 days in the hospital. He was initially diagnosed with pneumonia but it was later decided that he probably did not have pneumonia but had aspirated some milk as a result of bad reflux. He also had a low-grade fever and high white blood cell count, so they said he could have been also battling a virus as well. He stayed for 3 days the first visit, then came home for a day, and then went back for 2 more days when the fever re-surfaced and he would not stop crying. We are home now and he seems somewhat better. He is still very fussy and spits up large amounts occasionally but is gaining significant weight. He is now weighing 9 lbs 12 oz. I didn't think to bring the camera to the hospital so I don't have any pics of him from the hospital, but I took some when we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment