








Noah Kenneth Navarro was born at 12:05p.m on Tuesday, April 15. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. He is doing well. He has had a little trouble eating but they expect that to improve over the next 24 hours. He has not met his big sister yet. We have decided for Hayley not to visit today because she would get too worked up when it came time to leave. We can't wait to see her reaction to her new baby brother. I included a pre-delivery picture from this weekend per request of my older sister! I hope yall enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:
Jen,
He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. Congrats again to you and Victor.
Love,
Kristin
I just love him and want to eat him up! He is soooo precious! That top pick of you looks like you haven't gained any weight since the last time I saw you, so no matter what you think, you look great! Congratulations! Good luck, and give him lots or kisses for me! Maybe this time around make sure he knows who his Kiki is and won't be scared like his older sister! I love you!
He is just beautiful! Congratulations and I wish you all the best.
I agree with your big sister...you look great in your "Before" picture!!
Congrats Jennifer. You looked great today! Your little boy is very sweet and so tiny! I hope your recovery goes well - I miss you at work! :)
Jen, Noah is sooo Cute. Congrats.
Good Luck with everything. Nancy
Post a Comment