Sunday, January 13, 2008

We Love You Pup







Pup (A.K.A. Neiner) June 2004- January 2008
Pup was a skittish, shy, nervous dog to most, but to her family, she was a playful, loving, patient, and gentle part of our family. She protected us day and night and proved to be very loyal and loving, especially to Hayley. She fostered every small animal that ever came in our home, including our latest additions: Emma (puppy) and Charlie (rabbit). She spent her days outside with Emma or playing inside with Hayley and her nights were spent snuggled in bed with her mom and dad. She will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

1 comment:

~Trish~ said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. I had to put one of my dogs down 3 weeks ago after having her 13 yrs so I know the saddness. Hope your doing ok with it!